So, I would like to preface this by saying I am not a big fan of tilapia usually. But I made my mother-in-law's recipe while we were out of town and it was delicious and best of all it is super easy! A yummy way to eat fish that is cheap! Hope you like it.
Prep: 5 min. Cook: 30 min at 350.
Ingredients:
Tilapia loins
salsa, desired spiciness
Hint of Lime tortilla chips*
cheese
*If you don't have Hint of Lime chips you can sprinkle the tilapia with lime juice and use regular tortilla chips.
Preheat your oven at 350.
Line a baking sheet with foil and say with non-stick cooking spray.
Lay your tilapia on the cooking sheet and cover with a thin layer of salsa (about a 1/4 inch thick on top).
Then crush your tortilla chips until they are in small pieces and put on top of the fish.
Sprinkle the cheese on top, enough to cover the chips and put in the oven. That's it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment