This isn't a crockpot recipe but it does go delicious with any pasta dish!
Any amount of frozen Rhodes Rolls you want(Texas rolls make them really big, and regular rolls a little smaller)
Thaw out for a couple hours,until the dough is soft
Pull them to make a breadstick shape.
(I like to fold them over a little bit so they have a little bit of a divet in the center and the butter runs into it so you have extra butter)
Dip the whole thing in melted butter
Put on greased cookie sheet
Sprinkle Parmesaen Cheese on to your liking
Let rise for 30 min and bake on 375 for 12-15 min or golden brown.
I got this recipe from Kyle's aunt and they are so delicious! You can also sprinkle a little bit of garlic powder and pizza seasoning on to add a little bit more flavor.
I'll post a picture next time I make them so it makes a little more sense! But if you understand it then enjoy!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment