I know grilling season is coming to an end, but if you get a hankering for a yummy burger, and it's warm outside, you should give this recipe a try.
“HAM”Burger by:
- 1 pound hamburger (I used ground turkey)
- 1/2 pound pork sausage (hot or mild)
- 2 tablespoon ginger (ground or minced) I used dried ground
- 2 tablespoons garlic (ground or minced)
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 each toasted buns or steam buns
Baconaise (I didn't make)
I mixed sriracha and mayo to how spicy I like it. YUM
- 1/4 cup yolk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup canola
- 1 cup bacon fat, warmed
- Water
- Salt and Pepper
Optional
- Bacon strips
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/3 cup baconaise
- 2 each tomato sliced
- 1/2 each cucumber sliced
- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
Preparation
In a blender on medium speed add the yolks/lemon juice slowly drizzle in the fat twice. Season and set aside for everything. If it gets too thick add water as need.
Combine all the HAMburger ingredients and form 4 to 6 patties. (I thought as 4 patties they were huge!) Grill over moderate heat until desired temperature is achieved. Pick from optional accompaniments and get your HAM ON!!
I used ground turkey instead of beef. I bet you could use turkey sausage too, might be a little better for you. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment