Monday, September 26, 2011

Easy Peasy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

These are seriously UH-mazingly Delish! and super easy you aren't even going to believe me!

1 C creamy peanutbutter
1 C sugar(you could use 1/2 c white and 1/2 cup brown, but I just used white)
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
Chocolate chips or kisses(optional)

Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 4 ingredients . Roll into small balls and place on non-stick cookie sheet. Smash down with fork. At this time place your chocolate chips or kisses on top. Bake for 10 min. Let cool and be careful since it doesn't have flour or many other things to keep them together. I didn't have a problem with them NOT sticking together. When I took them out of the over I immediately swirled around the chocolate chips so it was all over the cookies. I also made some without chocolate and they were just as good! Make sure you have a cup of milk nearby and have a fetish with peanutbutter like I do or they wont be as enjoyable!

No comments: