My family LOVES this stuff. Seriously, it's amazing. My husband could eat an entire bowl himself. Once upon a time I took a beautiful picture of this so-named Roasted Corn Salsa. I've searched and searched for the picture, but cannot find it. So I made a decision to post the recipe without the picture. Make it. You'll thank me, I promise.
Roasted Corn Salsa
16 oz package Frozen Corn
2 large tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, chopped
1 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 Avocados, diced
Juice of 2 limes
Zest of 1 lime, optional
1/4 cup olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
Place corn on baking sheet and broil until lightly brown. Mix together with remaining ingredients in large bow and let sit for a few hours for flavors to "marry." Serve with corn chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment