Warning: This recipe is DELICIOUS and you will be tempted to eat the whole thing...just ask my husband and I. Seriously.
No picture yet, I usually remember but we get too excited and want to eat it right away, not kidding.
Preheat the oven at 350 degrees
Mix:
1/3 cup honey
2 limes
2 tsp - 1 Tbl of chili powder (depending how spicy you like it)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 large cooked chicken breasts, shredded
Place chicken in a bowl and pour over honey mixture, let sit while finishing other items
In another bowl, mix:
14 oz green enchilada sauce
1/3 cup of sour cream
12 corn tortillas (I use the small, white ones) I wrap them in a moistened paper and put them in the microwave for about 30 seconds so they can bend without breaking)
2 cups of shredded cheese (I use Monterrey jack)
Spray 9 x 13 pan and then spread a little of the green enchilada mixture. Fill tortillas with some chicken and some cheese and place in pan. If there are any juices left from the chicken after all the chicken has been use, pour it into the green enchilada sauce mixture. Pour the green enchilada sauce mixture on top and bake uncovered for 30-35 min.
Top with some cheese and bake again, until melted. We like to eat it with cilantro, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, seasoned black beans, and avocados. YUMMY!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This sounds delicious too! You know how to tempt me!! Can't wait to try it!!!
Post a Comment