I love this simple recipe. You can make it for a bunch of people, or just a few.
Chicken Quesadillas
2 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves of garlic
1 Tablespoon Cumin
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
1 small bottle Kraft Italian Salad Dressing (I usually use less than this...I also use light dressing)
Place all ingredients in crockpot. Cook for 4 hours on high, then shred chicken. Serve in Flour/Corn tortillas with cheese. Can also add black beans, corn, salsa, rice (I like cilantro lime rice in these), guacamole, sour cream...whatever "tickles your fancy!"
Sometimes I will make this for lunch, but only make a small portion. In that case I use:
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced (or you can use left-over cooked chicken, or canned chicken)
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Cumin
1 Tsp chili powder
1/4-1/2 cup Kraft Dressing (to taste)
Place ingredients in a skillet. Cook on medium high heat until chicken is cooked through. Serve on tortilla with melted cheese, and any of the extra fixings you want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment