I love the chicken wraps from PF Changs. Now, these aren't really like those...but they are absolutely delicious. And they are super easy! Can't beat that!!
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
1 tbs peanut oil
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 cup shredded carrots (I usually just slice baby carrots into rounds)
1/4 cup water chestnuts (I like to chop them just a little bit, and I usually use more like 1/2 cup)
1/3 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup Asian Peanut Sauce
1 tbs soy sauce
Serving Sauce (we like to put a little in our wrap rather than dip them. It also makes a TON, so I usually make only about a half or quarter of the sauce)
1 cup apricot preserves
1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
1. Saute ground turkey in the oil until cooked. Add carrots, water chestnuts, and green onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes until vegetables start to soften. Add Asian sauce and 1 tbs soy sauce. Heat for another few minutes until warm.
2. Mix serving sauce ingredients. Serve with wraps.
Roll turkey in lettuce leaves and serve with dipping sauce. May add rice of desired. YUM!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment