So, I am all about easy.
And this is easy.
(And, if I do say so myself - PERFECT for a horrible snowy day like today.)
1 lb. ground beef
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can dark red kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 small can tomato sauce (8oz. size)
1 pkg. taco seasoning
cheese to top
1 bag Fritos for dipping
Directions: Brown hamburger in large pan. Add in other ingredients (except cheese and Fritos) - do NOT drain the corn or beans. Heat for about 5 minutes until nice and hot. Top with cheese and eat with Fritos --- yum!!

2 comments:
My recipe for taco soup is very similar to this. The only difference is I add a packet of taco seasoning. I love taco soup!
Melanie,
You are right!! My recipe calls for that too, I just forgot to list it! I'll fix it right now - thanks! :)
Post a Comment