Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crock Pot Ranch Chicken

Crock Pot Ranch Chicken (sorry, no picture)

Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts (I like to cut them into halves or thirds, so they are more like tenders)
Red Potatoes, peeled and halved
1 8oz. brick cream cheese (I use low fat), softened.
3 Tbs. Ranch powder (one packet is 3 tbs.)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup water

Wisk together (or mix with your beaters...it's easier) cream cheese, ranch powder, and cream of chicken soup. Then mix in water. Place red potatoes in bottom of crock pot. Place chicken on top of potatoes. Pour sauce mixture on top. Cook for 3-4 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low!

2 comments:

Ashley Webb said...

This sounds amazing!! I just might have to try it sometime soon - thanks Mind!

The Cooks said...

Mmmm, I have been wanting to get some new crock pot recipes! Sounds yummy!