Sunday, January 9, 2011

White Chicken Chili

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06 by AccuChef (tm) www.AccuChef.com
This is similar to a tortilla soup...but it's even better! I LOVE this soup!!! I got this recipe from my amazing mother! Whenever my mom makes this, seriously EVERYONE goes crazy! And it's easy! Can't beat that!


White Chicken Chili

1 32 oz Box Of Chicken Stock
3 cans White Beans, Undrained
5 c Cooked Chicken, Diced or shredded (I usually cook some chicken breasts in my crockpot for 4 hours on high, then shred or dice them)
1 16 oz Salsa
8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, Grated
2 t Cumin
2 cloves Garlic, Minced
Pepper, To Taste
1/2 c Corn Tortilla Chips, Finely Crushed-(To Thicken)

Place all ingredients except the corn chips in a crockpot. Cook on
high until cheese is melted. May also be cooked on the stove top over
medium high heat until cheese is melted. When Chili is ready, add
crushed corn chips and simmer 10 minutes to thicken. Garnish with more
chips, cheese and/or sour cream.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yum! Sounds delicious....I'll have to try it out soon.
PS: Send me an invite to your blog too....

The Kennedys said...

Thanks! I made this for dinner tonight and it is great!