I can't remember where I got this from but I think it is a mixture of a few recipes I saw
The first time I made this I literally ate it everyday for 2 weeks NOT KIDDING, now we just eat it about once a week for lunch
1 can chicken (I get the stuff from Costco)
2-4 T Mayo
1-2 T Dijon Mustard
1/2 Granny Smith apple
1 Small Stalk Celery
1/2 C Craisens
1 T sugar (if you want it a little more sweet)
a couple shakes of pepper
Croissants or just really yummy white bread
In a large bowl shred the chicken
Add mayo and mustard and mix
Cut up apple and celery into small bite size pieces and add
Add craisens and mix
Is really good right away but EVEN BETTER after it has sat for a few hours
PS you could even have it with some shredded cheese or some avocado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment